Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tadaima!

I just got back from Tokyo yesterday.  Rachael and I stayed at the Takanawa Grand Prince Hotel which is really close to the Shinagawa station.  There is a supermarket at the Shinagawa station that we would go to everyday.  Rachael could not read the Kanji characters, so we just called it "Supermarket".    
Here are a few  beverages that I picked up.


The first night there I got this Rooibos tea drink.  It was a very refreshing drink with a nice light taste and a smooth Rooibos taste finish.  Great summer drink.


Rachael bought this Acai smoothie drink that was really good.  Small bottle packed with excellent Acai taste.


Green goodness - kiwi in a bottle.


BOSS Cafe au Lait
Their slogan says it all, "SUNTORY BOSS is the boss of them all since 1992".  


Sprite with a twist of lemon.  Not very eventful.


I love Asahi - couldn't just settle for one.


This was my favorite pick in Tokyo.  Throughout the trip, I bought this drink a few times.  It's a pear juice that simply tasted like biting into a cold super ripe green Anjou pear. 


Had to save the best for last.  "Cocktail Partner" I had to buy this just for the name.  I partied with my Passion Peach Cocktail Partner that night.  This would be a high school student drink of choice.

No comments: