Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean


I got this bubble tea from my regular bubble tea joint. When I went to the counter he remembered what my usual drink was. (Very Berry Strawberry - pretty sure that thing is packed with antioxidants) I decided to try out a drink that I've been meaning to try for a long time, Fresh Avocado Bubble Tea and I gotta say it's damn good. They are having their ongoing promotion Customer Appreciation Small sizes for only $2. I saw him take out the fresh avocado to make my drink. Jasmine got the large sized Coconut Ice Cream drink for $4, well actually she has a stamp card so she got it for free.

Fresh fruit drinks, in East Van, no frills place, plus next door you can get fresh samosas 2 for a dollar.

I actually never knew what the place is called until today.

Green Leaf Natural Food

5756 Fraser St. Vancouver.

Check it out if you are in the hood.


-Vince

No comments: