Friday, February 13, 2009

My Chai


Last Wednesday was my first time having dinner at East Is East on Main Street.  I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to go back again this week.  I went there for dinner tonight with Rachael.  Throughout the day, all I could think about was the Chai Tea.  

I am not a Chai Tea drinker, but I think I am addicted to theirs.  Once you're sat at a table they bring you a complimentary Chai Tea served in an espresso cup.  Their recipe is prepared perfectly with just the right amount of spices.  A small cup is never enough.  I think that was part of their plan, to get you going and leave you craving for more.    

They offer complementary refill for your dinner when you order the Eastern Plate.  If only they would offered the refills on the Chai Tea.       

No comments: