Saturday, February 21, 2009

SIGGnificant


Last week for the entire week, we had beautiful sunshine in Vancouver.  I love the feeling of knowing that spring is just around the corner.  I enjoy working that much more when the sun is out.  There are several of items that I carry with me on my workday.  A bag full of papers, couple of pens, an Ipod Touch, a Blackberry and a SIGG water bottle.

I purchased my SIGG bottle last July.  I was concerned about the (Polycarbonate #7 - that everyone seemed to be talking about) plastic water bottle that contain harmful chemicals.  This Swiss made water bottle is aluminum.  It is an excellent designed bottle that is seamless, which makes it extremely strong.  The inside is coated with a liner so you can carry virtually any kind of beverage inside without the lingering scents and taste of the previous beverage.  It also reduces the chance of bacteria build up.  There are different sizes, colours and designs that you can choose from.  There are also leak-proof interchangeable caps that you can purchase.  With the choice between a screw cap, sport cap, active cap and kids cap, you will be sure to find one that would fit your needs. 

There is one thing that I actually miss about the winter - how the weather keeps my SIGG bottle cold.

No comments: