Sunday, May 31, 2009

You know my Steaz

I went with Rachael to the Vancouver Art Gallery today to listen to Anthony Hernandez narrate his exhibition.  After the interesting artist talk, I grabbed a Steaz Green Tea Lemon Dew Soda ($2.50) at the Gallery Cafe.  We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the sunshine.

Steaz Lemon Dew (Fair Trade Certified and USDA Organic Certified) is a great tasting sparkling organic Ceylon green tea from Newtown, Pennsylvania (The Healthy Beverage Company).  They are passionate in ensuring that their farmers and farm workers on their tea estate receive fair prices for their products, allowing them a better living.  It has natural ingredients that are free of artificial preservatives and chemicals.  I think the Steaz Lemon Dew tastes like a lemon/lime soda.  In fact, I think it has a similar taste to a Mountain Dew, except it is not as sweet and not as carbonated as a Mountain Dew.  It did not have a tart lemon flavour that I would have expected.  It was light and refreshing for the beautiful sunny day.

No comments: