Monday, April 20, 2009

Cashew Juice


I recently got some Cashew Juice, Cashew Fruit Juice from O.N.E. I should say. I got it more out of interest. I was actually leary of how it was going to taste, it actually tastes really refreshing. I can't pin point the flavor but I can say it is kinda like a weak passion fruit drink, mixed in with coconut juice type of flavor. If you try it let me know what you think.

Here's some info I found on the web about the juice:

O.N.E. Cashew Juice is a 100% natural, non-allergenic, nutritional beverage with a fresh, light and naturally sweet tropical flavor made from the fruit of the cashew plant, not the nut. This cool new drink is made from water, cashew fruit puree, organic sugar cane juice and citric acid and provides 5X more Vitamin C than orange juice, is less acidic and is a great source of nutrients like beta-carotene, Vitamins B1, B2, and B3, calcium, and iron. Cashew juice may also help remedy upset stomachs, soothe sore throats, protect skin from acne and eczema and fortify the immune system.




Vince

No comments: